Damp's out for a month, and Haywood's making headlines on
Daily Dime. Did I call that or what? In related crappy news for Washington, former Mav Josh Howard is out for the season (that's major bonus points for Cuban for the timing on that trade) and the wizards will be signing this guy to a one year veterans minimum contract in order to have enough players to avoid forfeiting

On the plus side this dude sets the record for
oldest current player and he looks like he can smoke the competition.
Way to get creative on your picture use there
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm waiting anxiously for an entry on grammar.
ReplyDeleteCuban knew his ACL was a ticking time-bomb. Lindsey Hunter is the man, he was on the Pistons when they won the title... He also fought in the Civil War.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm waiting anxiously for an entry on Coors Light.
man, talk about timing. pretty sure cuban has the direct line to jesus.
ReplyDeletei'm anxiously awaiting an entry on fashion.
I think the civil war is why Hunter is so tough. I mean after you have to fight for your freedom then taking a charge in the lane must seem like a walk in the park.
ReplyDeletePerhaps I will do a combination entry on fashion and coors lite...